Shipping, Returns, & Warranty
We only ship to the countries in North and South America.
Our carriers include UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to use a different carrier. Please note that we may not able to accommodate all requests.
All shipping rates are weight-based, and are dependent on the chosen shipping option. All orders will be shipped within 2 business days of when the order was placed. We normally do not process same day shipments. All orders placed on Friday will be processed and shipped on the following Monday, with the exception of that Monday being a National Holiday. In this case, the shipment will be processed the next business day.
*If your order is truly urgent, please contact us as soon as possible via phone (949)377-0377 ext. 1, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.* We cannot guarantee anything, but we will do our best to accommodate your request.
For emergency rush orders (same day processing and shipping), there will be a $75 fee to process the shipment.
**For all international shipments(outside the contiguous United States), the customer will be responsible for any customs and duties fees.**
For adding insurance to your order, or any requests/questions, please contact us at email@example.com
RETURNS, Exchanges, & RMA Process
1. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping the items to ROBOTIS. Additionally, a 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
2. All returns must be made via the RMA process described below. Please note that ROBOTIS will not provide any refunds or make any replacements or exchanges or repairs unless we have issued you an RMA#.
3. When returning items, please package them accordingly to avoid damage during shipment. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any damage caused by poor packaging and has the right to refuse refunds, replacements, or exchanges if items are damaged upon receipt.
4. When returning items, please confirm the return address and note the tracking number to avoid losing shipments. ROBOTIS is not responsible for lost items.
5. Returned packages should include:
- The RMA# on the outside of the package.
- A copy of the RMA form.
- A copy of your printed invoice (if available).
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail so that we may contact you if we have any questions.
6. Please allow ROBOTIS up to 14 business days to process your refund from the time we receives your items. If an immediate replacement is needed, you are welcome to place a new order while waiting for your refund to be approved.
7. Refunds, replacements, or exchanges will not be granted until ROBOTIS has received the items and deemed them acceptable for refund, replacement, or exchange.
8. ROBOTIS reserves the right to deny refunds, replacements, or exchanges if the returned items are deemed unsatisfactory or non-defective by ROBOTIS. In such an event, ROBOTIS will not be responsible for the costs of shipping the items back to the customer.
9. ROBOTIS reserves the right to charge customers for parts and labor if the returned items are deemed non-defective by ROBOTIS. In such an event, ROBOTIS will not be responsible for the costs of shipping the items back to the customer.
10. ROBOTIS is not responsible for costs of shipping items to ROBOTIS unless the items are deemed defective by ROBOTIS upon our evaluation.
11. ROBOTIS is not responsible for costs of shipping items back to the customer unless the items are deemed defective by ROBOTIS upon our evaluation. This also applies to exchanges or incorrectly ordered products.
12. RMA Process:
If you would like ROBOTIS to evaluate/repair your items or if you would like to return your items for an exchange, refund, or replacement, you must do the following before sending your items to us:
- Contact the retailer from where you purchased and ask for support. If your retailer is unable to assist, they will go through the RMA process on your behalf or guide you to the RMA form.
- You must go through the appropriate product self-checklist and identify the error code associated with your items.
- You must then fill out the following RMA Form with the relevant information, including the error code. If there is no error code, please choose N/A. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot access the RMA form.
- Once you have filled out the RMA form, please wait until a representative from ROBOTIS contacts you and provides you with an RMA#. Upon receipt of your RMA#, you may ship your items to us. ROBOTIS has the right to refuse your shipment if you have not been issued an RMA#.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. Additionally, a 20% re-stocking fee will apply.
You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage. Worn out gears, burnt motors and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.